Wednesday 27 February 2013

CAVIAR



The weekend just gone consisted of me and my sister watching ENDLESS episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians (no judgement, please) and doing our nails. We got our exercise by going to the kitchen to make popcorn and tea every so often and got through A LOT of wine. 


Here is my first attempt at Caviar nails, these are from Primark (£2.50)and putting them on wasn't so difficult. Annoyingly, after only a day, the colour has come off so they are just silver. Amy went with this hindrance and painted her nails black, which is a good idea. 

The texture is actually really annoying for me, I love the way they look but they get caught in my hair quite often. I would definitely make a cheeky purchase at Primark before investing in something more high-end for this product. It's a love-hate relationship. 

What are your thoughts on the new Caviar trend? 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. woah! they look amazing;o i wish i could do that:D
    kisses,
    lotte xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, cute

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/02/408-mirror-clutch-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the post in my blog (:

    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.sg/2013/03/liebster-award_2.html

    xx S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the caviar!!!
    thanks for stopping by my blog, of course i'd love to follow each other! now following u via gfc and looking forward to your future posts! hope u'll do the same! maybe we can also keep in touch via fb,twitter and bloglovin? let me know :) big kisses

    THE GLAMOUR DRAMA
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am going to try it, waiting for my microbeads to arrive. Do the beads fall off?
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the nails much!
    i have just followed your blog
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig