Sunday 10 February 2013

MIA




I have somewhat been MIA for the past few months
time has flown by and I cannot believe it has taken me so long to actually blog. Tut tut.

First Semester went by so fast and it's scary to think that in a mere few months I will be a proper adult, looking for a job and such...

However, now Christmas, New Years AND first semester exams are over I can hopefully get back into the swing of things. There are many things to review/go over/update and show you guys, but for now here are a few snippets of the past few months.


Christmas Dinner

My Nana's amazing dessert selection for Boxing Day (complete with actual Grandad slippers)

Happy New Year


Sisterly Reunion


Expect more posts soon...I promise!

What have you all been up to? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig