Tuesday 12 March 2013

JAN MARINI



I though it was a fair enough assumption that at the grand old age of 23 (going on 24 eeek) that there
would be no overlap between wrinkles and blemishes. However, my skin is not at it's best, in fact I think I had less problems when I was a crazy hormonal teenager.
This could be due to lots of things: diet, makeup, age...but I am determined to find the perfect skin routine for me.

I heard about the JanMarini range from my housemate and on one lonely night-in with a bucket of ice cream and a bag over my head I decided to purchase the trio off amazon. It came to a hefty £36 altogether, but the treatment sorts out my skin I would happily pay double that.

Having only started the pack yesterday it goes without saying that my skin is the same, but I have high hopes for this range! Apparently it can cause excessive drying on the skin and the third step is sunscreen, so I assume it's quite strong stuff! Luckily there is absolutely no sign of the sun shining in Liverpool, so subsequently no tanning/burning will happen.

Have any of you tried this range? Did it work? What are your skin routines?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. OMG I have found the same thing - clear skin when younger, no spots, didn't really do facial care regime.

    Turned 24 started moisturising, cleansing + everything else everyday and had skin breakouts and spots ever since plus dry patches and I cannot find the right product for my skin and that is at 26! I hope that this works for you :)

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried it, I had such bad acne when I was younger that my skin has improved a lot now xx hope it works for you x

    ide love if you checked my blog! :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig