Wednesday 17 April 2013

THE REVIEW


Well, it has been a month since I first started using Jan Marini on my skin and the results are in...


It has worked! People have commented on my skin looking clearer a few times, but I can really notice the difference first thing in the morning. My skin is brighter, less red and generally happier.

The products mainly work on reducing redness and blemishes, rather than completely getting ride of them. I usually get blemishes around my chin which are hormonal, but after using (the extremely strong) mask I noticed a huge improvement.

The only thing is this stuff is strong! Do not put the mask around your eyes, as this skin is more sensitive and it will sting. Don't even THINK about getting it in your eyes. Also, it does tend to dry out your skin if you use it too much, especially around the nose. So limit the mask to the affected areas on your face! But when this happened to me, I just popped on some of the Origins overnight mask and it hydrated it again.

But overall, I am very pleased with the results. 

Oh yeah, top tip...dry your hands/face with an old towel. Peroxide obviously bleaches things, which I did not realise until it was too late;


Oh dayuuuum.

What are your skincare essentials?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. wow that must be really strong when it can bleach towel!!

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig