Sunday 29 December 2013

DREAM TEAM


This right here is the dream team.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is such a beautiful and well-known scent, it's glamorous, flirty and gentle. After spending months spritzing a little (...a lot) on myself whenever I popped into Boots I decided to put it on my Christmas list. 

It's staying power isn't brilliant which does put me off a re-purchase, but the packaging and the scent is too good not to splurge. Also, this is where the dream team comes into play....

Now, the moisture spray was a loving present and imagine my surprise when I had no idea that these existed? The spray costs £27 and basically acts a perfume that moisturises you at the same time. (A double rainbow so it would seem.)

Spray both together and they staying power is doubled. Parfait!

So, if you cannot afford the £54.50 Eau de Toilette then why not opt for the spray? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig